You

When you lie down on your bed  with visual in your head, playing with everything in it, till no time to realize that you already pass so much time, which you could used to do so much think, you unavailable aware that your age increase day by day, month by month and year by year, when people already stand in their best position, and already achieve their dream, but you still lie down on your bed, what you do all this time here, asked your another self, you do not answer otherwise you ignore it, your friends already gone asked him again but you not listen, still you comfortable stay there, then who will wake you up then? Nobody you listen to, no one you care to, you perfectly selfish! 

You stupid! The most Idiot person! You happily to letting your best part of you go. You're evil! The best evil have ever I see! You even scary than evil himself! What was happening with you! Hey you, I talking to you! I forgive you, I wish to have another live without you! But I cannot because I already love you! But I don't know, do you love me too! I guess you are not! Because you are too selfish! I don't want be raised this way! 

Then you choose it more than me, and you always do that! Choose it than your love! I am happy I let go myself from you, but I am crying too, because you even need me not! You came to me when I already move on, but you are not! Had not I beg you to come to me? Had not I crying bad because of you? But you just not love me I think! But remember I always love you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stinkhorn mushroom

Perempuan perempuan Bali1

Hujan November