Not today

It is tell that once of your life you would have met a crappy moment, seems like everything you wish is so reckless. 
For me it Started since yesterday, when I woke up with fire in my whole body, which indicated I would have blessful day and  my Situation would become better. So I wore my best suit to responded an Interview, I put my whole confidence inside my soul, and then took  a step to busway Halte, which I did not know where go, I used my super natural plain selfie and asked everyone where was I could found the place, the place the Interview would be held, and then I arrieve to that place, it is an old building within 2 stairs, and seems like not worth to called as an  office. Then I put my resume on the receptsionis's desk, just a moment I waited, they called my Name and I Interviewed by the HR staff, and you know what she did not eager to know about my worked experienced otherwise she had explain me everything about benefits I would got when I sign the contracted, but first thing of all I should gave them deposit money, then she would process the all procedure as soon as possible, as simple as it.  The Problem is i was not sure who and what  this company was and I thought it so wrong to gave them my money, at the  last I leaf her  without gave her anything. 

That is yesterday and today I have a same called, same state, different place same offer, but stupid stupid I am, because I was trap by them , they got me , I gave them money, which my birthday gift money, the money my sister gave me for my birthday present. 
At first I thought I will take the offered and  gave  them whole money they asked me to, but first all of I only pay fourth of the whole, and after I gave them it, they send me to another person, and he explain the same thing the lady said to me at other day,  and he demanded me to pay the whole deposit money today,  it today turns out I was being broke for such a long time. I don't have money at all. He suggested me  to have a loan from my acquaintance or my family and gave me room to make a called, as they suggested me to that I asked money from my friends  of course they approved it,  I already have the money on my bank account, but first I need to be sure what they offered me, I asked them to read the contracted and my eyes was open wider after read it and i did no like what I saw there, and then I declared that I would not take their offered, and they should give me back money I already gave them, but they insisted they will not give me anything, because there is consecuence. 

I am feeling so useless, and self low after I take my feet out from there. I am really really feeling down. and I  said to my self that i would got the job and looking more persistent, because I don't have anything I can do anymore, report them would be useless. So yeah, I will only do what my selfie can do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stinkhorn mushroom

Perempuan perempuan Bali1

Hujan November