when it begin part 2

Funny thing  is, I barely tasted it. I have to confess that I never consumed it, I think, it have weird flavor. My Mother and sister said, that it taste good, little sweet like chicken and  quite stingy, although it have odd flavor, somehow it's delicious, they said. My Mother cook it as addition for her soup or noodle. She loved to cook in stir fry within pepper onion and ground spices. My mother said it is her favorite cuisine, dissimilar with my sister, she love it when mix with noodle soup or fried. For me, I feeling Glad when I see them satisfied with their cuisine.  My dad is same as me, he doesn't like the mushroom. My mother and my sister are only a drop of water between lake whose love the mushroom.

While I was in Middle school I stopped, I was focus learning in school, the same way in high school, and University, and I forgot that once a time I was a Mushroom Hunter. So after I failed the civil servant test, I thought about what would I do in Corona Times. I totally confuse what  would I do with my life. One day my Mom buy the mushroom, then a wild idea came to my head. So I did little searching and observing about the mushroom. I read many article, research, made a call with few influencer, successful entrepreneur and joined group. I also build connection with few of mushroom farmer. 

Before I explain about How I cultivate the mushroom. Firstly I'll describe about this Mushroom, in English it called straw mushroom or  Volvariella Volvacea,  It growth well throughout east and southeast Asia, It  grown on rice straw and EFB (Empty Fruit Brunch), by used both medium the mushroom  beable cultivated them in Mushroom House. 

Building the House is another story, especially within low budget, I should find cheaper goods, I used Bamboos for the house frame instead strong constructions and I doubling the cover to keep the Temperature stable ,first the inside part I used Transparent Plastic and the outside part I used plastic tarpaulin. the detail about the the construction I share on these  Videos:









  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stinkhorn mushroom

Perempuan perempuan Bali1

Hujan November