MY POTRET PHOTO

This only few of my portrait photo took by my self, i like taking portrait, sometimes they no need a writing story, but only  look at the eyes, the expression, the smile, sometimes the anger or laugh then you can create your own story. 


I even forget his name, because i one of creature in this human being hardly to remember people name, but i told you, i always remember his, his cute smile, his voice, his shyness manner, and his deep story.


This is Yolanda, the one  i had write her story, which if i won, probably she would go to south korea, but i lose anyway.  I will tell her story in my another post.

And this is still dont remember his name, but i love him, he always reach me and called me Kak Rani, little naughty  but he is super friendly. He always love it when i took his picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stinkhorn mushroom

Perempuan perempuan Bali1

Hujan November