Pretty 2017

25 years old and I Love being, i had so much beautiful and good things.  My eyes open wider about world, people, friendship, society and  Indonesia. I barely said i did no have money, at that time. But I totally the happier person in this world. I felt the useful person, by done precious things to other which's one of my biggest dream, somehow at the end of year i stopped. But i never I believe that I'll stop, i only will trust my self to learn and trying to achieve all that bucket list. Here some my best pictures during 2017, some of them took by me and some my friends. 


Magnificent sea, isn't!!! This sea is in west of Sumatera Island, they call it Pulau Banyak, Aceh Singkil,
The people is friendly and welcoming, According to Wiki there are 3 Ethnic in this island,
one of ethnic is Nias, and rest of them is Aceh People, they speak Indonesia,beside the another language.
They have soft sand, beautiful sky, i still remember how the blue sky coming one to the dark sky blue,
The horizon combine be one in end, and i would never stop thinking my days there, such a remarkable days.
Took 2-3 hours from main town to island named Pulau Balai, the day after we went around to the others island,
there are  9 or more island and we went to the 3rd biggest and near.
We swam, snorkeling, saw the part of Indonesia from the above the lighthouse.
At noon, the wave came through to, but i was not crazy about surf so i just would skip that part.





And a month later welcome Bali, I never been dream would come to this famous city, my sister was and still being want to, we spent 3 and 4 night there, in first day in morning we went to Kuta beach,  and second day we went to  GWS,  and after that I and one of my friend stop by and take rest in Jimbara beach.

The Second days We went to, first destination we visited Pura taman Ayun, they have small forest inside the Temple, i could smell kind of trees, i could felt my heart full of peace, I closed my eyes listen to the birds song, felt the fragrance of the soil combine the leaves trees, the east of the temple there a small stream river between it and the the village, we spend 2-3 hours there, Then we continue the track and we arrived in Pura Ulun Danu Beratan Bedugul, and the last destination was Tanah Lot, we here around 5 clock, i can see the narrow rock below, still the sea with its big wave,  and so many tourist local and international, i have a beautiful sunset pictures here, and they are really graceful and while evening was being came, we took time to bought things at traditional market around. The last day have our own day, we can go wherever we love. It is my 25th ages in 2017.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stinkhorn mushroom

Perempuan perempuan Bali1

Hujan November